Awww! I love this award. I love the new blogs that I always find through this award, and I love the fact that someone deems my writing worthy of an award. As always, it is much loved and greatly appreciated! Thank you so much to Single Guy in NYC for the nomination! ❤
So, the rules are as follows:
- Thank the person you nominated and provide a link to their page(s).
- Proudly display the award banner on your page.
- List eleven facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions the award-giver asks you and make 11 more for your nominees.
- List your nominees.
So, I’ve thanked Single Guy in NYC, and I’ve PROUDLY displayed that banner. It would appear it is time for the eleven facts about me… Let me think for a second.
I’ve come up with these:
- I’m secretly terrified of being successful because someone might link my blog to me.
- I have far too many selfie’s on my Facebook page and I’m actually starting to get worried that I might have a problem.
- With every boyfriend I’ve ever had, I’ve crushed on their best friend at some point or another. A few of them I’ve actually slept with. Even if they are the ugliest dude in the world (which was the case with one of them), I’ll still crush on them and screw them if I get the chance.
- People watching is one of my favourite hobbies too… I love making up little stories about the people I come across, playing out scenarios in my head. That guy over there with the girl on the bench – they’re on their third date and tonight, she’s definitely going to put out. You know how it is… right?
- I’m 100% sure the song Let It Go from the kid’s film Frozen is the theme tune to my life. Every time I hear it, which is pretty much every day when I walk to and from work, I want to throw my hands back in the air, open my lungs and belt the song out as loud as I can possibly go. I don’t, of course; I’d look mental.
- I once had sex in a boat on the beach when I went up to see my sailor-boyfriend have his pass-in parade. We met on the training that I later left, and had a brief but very passionate love affair. We were two 17-year old’s in the friskiest of states. The last night I was there I was caught with him, ‘fraternising’ in my bed space. The girls had given us privacy, and the PO on charge never usually went up to the girls’ room… Fucker.
- I’m currently lusting after the new Valentino So Noir 100 Leather Pump shoes, and I’m trying to work out how hard I’ll need to save in order to get them. I’ve not had a shoe-love for a while. Maybe I should just treat myself…?
- I smashed my iPhone screen and I no longer love it. I need to get it replaced on the insurance but it’s jailbroken and you can’t jailbreak the latest software, and it’ll come back with the latest software on, and that would just piss me off. You know? You’d think I’d know better seeing as I actually work in the mobile phone industry.
- I’m really struggling to come up with eleven interesting facts about myself. I’m actually really boring.
- Ooooh! No I’m not! I have bubblegum pink hair right now! 😉
- I really want to get my septum pierced but I’m genuinely concerned about how much that might hurt me. I’ve had both sides of my nose pierced and both times have proved to be interesting, unique and actually rather painful experiences.
Now I’ve got to answer the 11 questions set out by Single Guy in NYC:
Q: If you were a lofty emperor/empress of a foreign land, what wacky and frivolous law would you enact to keep yourself entertained?
A: Benefit bums are one of my biggest bug-bears and I hate the skiving, lazy little fuckers. I’d make the rules surrounding benefit claiming much better. And I’d have home-visits so that it could be proven one way or another whether or not they were getting too much. Unannounced visits will give them zero time to hide that latest, biggest flat screen TV and iPhone 5s.
Q: Boxers or briefs?
A: On a guy? Boxers.
On me? His boxers 😉
Q: What did your last received text message say?
A: ‘How was your wanks?’
Not a joke. I had run out of batteries so the Bestie lent me a couple of his rechargeables.
Q: Top or bottom?
A: I like being on top. Does that count?
Q: What’s the one song that describes you best?
A: All Of Me by John Legend. Jock’s song for me. Every word ❤
Q: Name a political figure you hate.
A: I don’t hate a political figure because I don’t follow politics in the slightest. Unless you count sex politics. I think Gordon Brown is one ugly fucker though.
Q: Do you speak more than one language?
A: Yes. Two others. One quite a bit, the other not so much but still enough to get me by.
Q: What’s your top 5 movies (in no particular order)?
A: Hmmm… Top 5. How about this:
1 – Nine And A Half Weeks
2 – Sex And The City
3 – Shawshank Redemption
4 – The Notebook (standard)
5 – Secretary
Q: What’s your favourite physical quality in the opposite sex (or same sex)?
A: Eyes. Baby blue’s will get me every time. And generally, they do.
Q: What’s your favourite personal characteristic in the opposite sex (or same sex)?
A: A great sense of humour will win me over every time.
Q: What’s the cutest thing anyone has ever done or said to you?
A: My Louboutin’s ❤
And the nominee’s for this year’s Liebster Award are….
- Single Dating Diva
- The Better Man Project
- Charlie In The Pool
- Confessions of Your Husband’s Mistress
- The Eclectic Eccentric Shopaholic
- The Thought Buffet.
- Thoughts of a Lunatic
- Horny Geek Girl
And here are their questions:
1 – When was the last time you smiled, and why?
2 – What underwear are you wearing right now?
3 – Are you really in love with the person you’re sharing your bed with?
4 – Where would you like to be in five years time?
5 – What do you drive right now?
6 – What is the one thing in life you can’t live without?
7 – What are you genuinely afraid of?
8 – What was the last thing you said to your Mum?
9 – How many times have you been in love?
10 – Are you happy today?
11 – How often do you think you look good?