Ah! I would just like to point out that I am ecstatic right now. I definitely didn’t think I would get any followers on my blog when I first started writing it, and I most definitely didn’t expect to win awards and guess what ladies & gentlemen; I have won my second award! I want to send you all hearts & kisses right now! (And some of you; a friendly grope!)
The Eclectic Eccentric Shopaholic nominated me for the Liebster award so, of course, I MUST participate! I love the fact that people are reading my blog, and also deeming it worthy of winning awards. So for all those that read, comment, like and re-blog – THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!
HOW IT WORKS:
• When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
• Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.
• You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you! (You can Google the image, there are plenty of them!)
• PS: Make sure the blogs you chose have 200 or LESS followers
So… 11 Random facts about ME!
- I am a shoe-aholic. I buy shoes that are the wrong size, or ones that I would never be able to wear, just so that I could have them in my closet.
- I am a secret geek. I love the latest gadgets, and my addiction to gadgets is almost worse than my addiction for shoes. I have 2 top of the range cell phones, a laptop, a netbook, a desktop, an iPad, games consoles, media boxes, a whole bunch of hard drives…. I also build computers, and I can fix most computer and phone related problems.
- I live on Diet Coke. I detest drinking water, and although I occasionally drink fruit juices in a bid to be healthy, I cannot live without at least one small bottle of Diet Coke a day. I’m going to lose my teeth for sure.
- I can knit. Only kids clothes though, not adults. That takes too long and there are too many stitches to count. I make baby clothes, hats, gloves, booties, etc. for my closest friends when they have kids. It’s like my personal little gift to them.
- I have seen all six seasons of Sex and the City more times than I can remember and can quote nearly all of them word for word. I would give anything for Carrie Bradshaw’s closet. I also nearly bought the purple Manolo Blahnik shoes that Mr. Big put on her feet, “Cinderella style” in the movie.
- I can bring myself to orgasm in less than a minute.
- My favorite color is pink.
- I have 14 piercings and 3 tattoos.
- My favorite potato chips are All Dressed Ruffles. I can eat those bad boys all day long.
- I have a secret passion for serial killer books. I especially love Jack the Ripper ones.
- I can’t stand it when guys buy me flowers. They die, they make a mess, and they don’t do it for me. I would much rather they bought me perfume or shoes.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1) What’s the best part about being you? I have seen a lot of the world, and I have experienced a lot of stuff that people my age, and from my home town, don’t usually experience. This has made me a good person, and although I have things about myself I don’t like, overall I quite like the person I have grown into.
2) What’s the worst part about being you? I am a very jealous and paranoid person, and I sometimes make things up in my head – almost as though my imagination runs away from me. I find it very hard to trust people, and even when I’m defending certain people or situations out loud, in my head I know I shouldn’t be doing it.
3) What do you wanna be when you grow up? I always wanted to be a journalist, but that didn’t work out. I freelance write and do the whole blogging thing, so I’m happy that I’m putting some of my dreams down on paper. To be honest, I just want to be happy – whatever happiness may mean.
4) If you’re about to have your last meal, what would it be? Lasagne. I eat it every time I go to a restaurant. It has to be with garlic bread.
5) Most influential person in your life? I think my Aunt is the most influential person in my life. She didn’t have kids young, and although she’s now depressed, single and without ANY kids at the age of 45 (she can’t have them), I still think she is the most fabulous person I’ve ever met. She may be at rock bottom right now, but I know she’ll drag herself out of it, and she’ll be back to her glittering self again. She showed me how life could be, and what nice things you could have if you didn’t turn into a benefit Mom, and actually have dreams. She’s always going to be my role model.
6) Favorite book? Talking with Serial Killers by Christopher Barry Dee (I think that’s his name)
7) So I invented a time machine. What time and place would you like to visit? I don’t really know how to answer this question. I don’t have a period of time that I would like to go back to, and I don’t know if there is a place I’d want to go either…. I shall reserve the right to answer this question later.
8) Your idea of paradise is… Sunday afternoons, wrapped in a blanket, cup of tea in hand, snuggled up to my loved one, watching him play a video game on the Playstation. Lame but very, very true.
9) Favorite thing in your closet? My Christian Louboutin Pigalle shoes. Big heart.
10) If you can have one superpower what would it be? I’d be invisible because I’m a pervert and I’m not ashamed to admit it 😉 OR I’d read minds. However, I think the latter would bite me in the ass – would I really want to know what people thought about me? I’m already paranoid!
11) Can’t leave the house without your… 2 cell phones. They are my lifeline and have everything about me within them – I talk to my friends, do my banking, shop, my diary, all my contacts, photos… I’d be useless without my phones. They are also my safety net – if I’m feeling awkward or uncomfortable in public, I use my phone as my safety net – checking my Facebook, pretending to send a text message, reading a web page, etc.
11 QUESTIONS FOR YOU!
- What’s your biggest sexual fantasy?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- Do you have any fears? What scares you the most?
- What was your best sexual experience?
- Could you ever kill anyone? If you could get away with it, would you…?
- What’s your favorite song? Why is it your favorite?
- If you could save ONE thing from your burning home, what would it be?
- Do you watch porn?
- What is the one thing that annoys you the most?
- Where do you see yourself being in five years time?
- What is the one motto you live by?
BLOGS I’M NOMINATING FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD:
- Fish Seeks Bicycle – This blog is one of the funniest I’ve ever come across and I’m always eager to read the next post!
- A Confederacy of Spinsters – Funny, truthful…. A brilliant read
- My Year of Living Openly – A sometimes troubled blog, it was one of the first that I followed and it always has my mind thinking.
- Young and Divorced – Again, another blog I love to read. I’m in the same position, and I love to read how they have dealt with it all.
- The Chronicles of Madame Blush – Brilliant, raw, bold and brilliant.
- What a Man Wants – This gives me a much welcome insight to the male mind.
- Diary of a Cheating Whore – Girl after my own heart!
- Clark Kent – Always thought provoking!
- A Lover’s Lips – Truthful, honest and sometimes a little tear-jerking. I love this blog!
- Lips Unsealed – Need I say more?
- The Daft Diaries – This blog has had me intrigued recently. I’m always looking for the next post and I love it!
I hope that you love reading these blogs as much as I do, and I also want to say thanks for taking the time to read mine!
Thanks guys! Love you all! 🙂