The Addictive Blog Award
When I saw that I had received this award, I did a little excited dance. I never thought people would actually read my blog, let alone get a wee following of viewers, and better still, get an award for it! I am so grateful for each and every read I get, and every comment makes me smile inside! To My Year of Living Openly – Thank you so much! You have no idea how much it means to me to get this, and your comments were lovely. Thank you!
My blog started as a way of getting my feelings out about sex, love and relationships and has turned into something else entirely. It has now become an addiction, and whenever something happens in my life, I now feel the need to write about it straight away. I’ve had more than my fair share of bizarre and wonderful experiences throughout my short life, and it was actually a very close friend that suggested I started writing about it. Without her, I never would have done, and all I can say to her is a great big thanks!
Thank the person awarding you. Share a little about why you blog and how the journey started. Paste the blog award on your page. Nominate 10 other bloggers you feel deserve the award.
So, who are my ten blogs that I would like to nominate for this award? I don’t actually follow that many people as yet, but I think I have a list:
- Diary of a Cheating Whore Let’s be honest – we’ve all cheated. I love reading this blog, and what she gets up to. I also love the dilemmas that she posts about, such as where to find new men. All in all, a bloody good read!
- What a Man Wants This gives me a great insight into exactly that – what a man REALLY wants. Funny, endearing, and a lot of fun to read – I’m always excited to see what is coming next!
- One Thousand Single Days A lovely blog about someone that has chosen to be single and alone for a thousand days, as the name would suggest. A very good read for anyone on a journey to “find themselves” and funny too. Also featured on WordPress Freshly Pressed – Clearly a MUST READ!
- Young and Divorced As someone that has recently gone through the breakup of a very big relationship, and also trying to divorce the hubby from a few years back, I get a lot of what she says, and although a lot of what I read has been heart breaking, it is also one of the most brilliant blogs I have read. I want to give this girl a big thumbs up for her close to the heart writing. Thank you!
- My Year of Living Openly I know this blog has already won the award, but I want to return the favour. This was one of the first blogs I started following here on WordPress, and is one of my favourites to read. A troubling tale of an open marriage, it is both brilliant yet heart breaking at times.
- A Confederacy of Spinsters This blog has me laughing out loud and literally crying with laughter at times and I love it! I’m forever telling my friends about little anecdotes I have come across on this blog and I can’t wait for the next post!
- My Jaded Parts A naughty blog that indulges my inner kink – this is a must read for anyone that loves sex!
That’s all I have for just now. I don’t follow that many blogs as yet so I couldn’t add more to the list! I will continue to give thanks and recognise awesome blogs that I come across though, and once again, thanks to everyone that has read my blog, left their comments, and enjoyed this as much as I have!